My very first vertical garden!!

So I have been wanting to do some kind of a vertical garden for myself for a very long time, however I live in an apartment with a small balcony.
I finally got my chance to do it for someone else, thanks to a chance meeting on Craigslist. My new....Partner Wendy from Found got us the job. We did 2 large walls that flanked the shampoo area at a local blow dry Salon called Pure in Encinitas. The walls were empty and they were stumped for ideas.
Since the area we were doing was in the back and had zero natural light, we decided to go with a combination of mosses. Easy to take care of and lasts a very long time!
Pleased to say the final project came out better than expected! All of us were very happy, including the Owner!!
Here's a peek at it.
If you or someone you know is wanting to do a living wall for you small business or home contact me!






Comments

Popular Posts